* All players under the age of 21 are not allowed to participate in this challenge.
* The Phoenix Outlaws ask that everyone is responsible and have a designated driver if you are going to use your coin at any time!
1. This web location must be given to all new coin holders.
2. The coin MUST be carried at all times. You can be challenged for it anywhere, at any time. You must produce the coin without taking more than 4 steps to produce it.
3. When challenging, the challenger must state regardless it is for a single drink or a round of drinks.
4. Failure to produce a coin, for whatever reason, results in a bought round or single drinks (whatever the challenger stated). This type of transaction could be expensive, so hold onto your coin. Once the offer (coin less challengee) has bought the drink or round, they can't be challenged again by that person, that day.
5. If all that are challenged produce their coins, the challenger loses and must buy the drinks for all respondents. This too can be expensive, so challenge wisely.
6. Under no circumstances can a coin be handed to another in response to a challenge. If a person gives their coin to another, that person can now keep the coin -- it's theirs!!! However, if a person places the coin down and another person picks it up to examine it, that is not considered giving and the examiner is honor bound to place the coin back where they got it. The examiner can't challenge while they hold another coin. After negotiating a "reasonable"ransom", the examiner must return the members coin.
7. If a coin is lost, replacement is up to the owner of the Outlaws (John Polchin) at a cost. Since the coin should be protected for the entirity of it's life, a $35.00 replacement fee will be charged to obtain any coin after the original one. A new coin should be acquired at the earliest opportunity -- losing a coin and not replacing it doesn't relieve a member of his or her responsibilities. Protect your coin at all times!
8. There is no exceptions to the rules. They apply to clothed or un-clothed. One step and an arms reach are allowed.
9. A coin is a coin. They are not belt buckles, key chains, or necklaces. Coins worn in a holder around the neck are valid.
10. The coin should be controlled at all times. Giving a coin to just anyone is like opening a fraternity to just anyone. This coin is reserved for Phoenix Outlaws staff and players only. It is an honor to purchase an Outlaw challenge coin. It will remain that way.
11. No holes may be drilled in a coin.
12. The "Outlaw Coin Challenge" is for all players and staff who ever put on a jersey or staff shirt in the history of our team. If you know of an Outlaw present or past, he must abide by all rules above regardless if he purchased a coin or not.
13. ALL Phoenix Outlaws could be challenge at any time.
14. Outlaw Challenge Coins are purchased for $25.00 and can not be resold.
14. The only way to get a challenge coin is to go through John Polchin 602-561-5912 or email: email@example.com.
15. The Phoenix Outlaws and/or John Polchin do not support drinking of any kind without a designated driver.
PHOENIX OUTLAWS WEB PAGE UPDATED BY JOHN POLCHIN 602-561-5912